Uncaught ReferenceError: columns is not defined

Hello,

I’m getting this error when trying to access the theme customizer. All plugins are disabled except for Cornerstone. When Cornerstone is activated, this error shows up again. So I’m very sure this is a Cornerstone problem. The site is new and hosted on Flywheel, so it’s all up to date and using the latest version of X Theme.

Is this a known bug or is there a release that will fix it soon? Also, is there additional information needed from me? I can deactivate and reactivate Cornerstone when editing things in the Customizer for now, but this will be handed off to a client and that manual switching can’t be a permanent solution.

Hi there,

You have the latest version of the theme which is version 6.0.4 but the version of the Cornerstone plugin is old. You need to update the Cornerstone to version 3.0.4.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi Christopher, thank you for your reply! I got cornerstone as part of a bundle with X theme, so I don’t have the file to update it. Is it possible for you guys to point out where to get that, or update it on the site itself? I provided login details to the Secure Note.

Hi,

See screenshot below

Please update other plugins as well.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.