Unable to view Demos on X Validation - Cornerstone installed and validated

Hi, I’m trying to install a Demo but it doesn’t appear on the Validation screen. X is validated and Cornerstone installed but not sure what else needs to happen.
The website is www.littlecinosocial.com.au

I’ve checked with my host and have everything to support wordpress and I’ve reinstalled the latest version but still no Demos. Not sure where to go from here or who I can speak to for help, sorry I’m a real novice but feeling very lost. Thanks

Hi Anna-lee,

Thank you for writing in, Our former Expanded Demos are now called Sites and are included as part of Design Cloud. Importing a Site from Design Cloud works just like installing an Expanded Demo previously.

We have retired Standard Demos, although we will taking a select few of those designs and making new Sites from them.

Read more about the Release Notes - Pro 3.1, X 7.1, Cornerstone 4.1 details here.

To import a Demo please navigate to (PRO or) X > Design Cloud. There you are presented with “All” Templates not just the Sites. If you wish to see all Sites, click on the Sites tab in the Navigation.

Next, click the Install button that corresponds to the demo that you want to import.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thanks very much, I’ve upgraded to Pro and installed the site but how do I start working on it from here? It says it’s installed but when I go to Template Manager I can’t locate it and then when I go back to Design Cloud it doesn’t appear to be installed? I’ve also deleted Cornerstone as understand this isn’t needed for Pro. Are you able to assist?

Hello Anna-Lee,

To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.