Unable to verify license. cURL error 60: SSL certificate problem: certificate has expired

Hi there ThemeCo staff, I seem to be having the same issue but can not get it resolved with my host at Siteground. I’ve spent over an hour now with them trying to sort it out and still not getting any further.
Here is what they sent me at the end of our support chat:

Antonia P.: This is the very first of the requirements which you have sent me ‘‘Ensure my site can reach this domain: community.theme.co’’ and currently your site cannot reach this URl because of the SSL not active

Antonia P.: this is not related with your SSL bbut their own:

Subject: community.theme.co

Issuer: cPanel, Inc. Certification Authority

Expires on: 5.04.2018 г.

Current date: 10.04.2018 г.

Antonia P.: And your site should be able to access it in order to complete the validation

thanks for any help!

Hi there,

The issue seems to be related to your current X version which was still using the older process for validation which is causing the issue when you try to validate.

You will have manually update the theme first by downloading the latest version of X from your dashboard.

Please see the instructions on how to manually update X here:

Once X is updated to the latest version, please try to validate it again.

Please also make sure to backup everything before updating.

Hope this helps.

Hi there, I was able to download the latest version of X and also installed it via FTP. It registered that X had been updated but I’m still unable to successfully validate my copy. Now when I ask for details of the error, it’s simply blank?

Update: I just tried validating the site again and it went through! Not sure why there was a delay but it’s working now and X theme is updated. Thank you!

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.