Unable to use Pro for Posts/Blog? Why?

OK, you got me fully switched over to Pro.
Why can’t I build Post pages with Pro?
I would like to use the Layout, Element, and Inspection functions.
The Post Pages design look nothing like the website pages.
Please advise how I turn Pro on for creating these pages.

Hello Loren,

Thanks for writing in!

Please use the solution shared in following thread to edit posts using Content Builder:

Thanks.

Could you elaborate? I see nothing in the “Setting>General>Posts” that would let me build the post Page with Pro. Thanks

Hi @johnboak,

You can certainly use Cornerstone/Pro Builder to build your posts. You just have to make sure that you enable the Posts in the Permissions Manager so that you can edit posts using Cornerstone/Pro builder.

https://i.imgur.com/juUfo0b.gif

Hope this helps.

Hi Jade;
Thanks for sending the info. This info is already covered in a post I found by searching the forums. The part I am missing is how one can actually design a Post page. I had already activated all Posts permissions. But when I went to the Post “page” in the Pages list, there is no option to edit the page with the “Pro Theme content builder.” Also, in the “Posts” permissions box, there is nothing about “activating the Pro Theme content builder.” So how I might actually alter the layout of a Posts page remains a complete mystery.

Perhaps I am missing something simple, but there appears to be no explanations in the forums, or anywhere else, even thought there is a lot of interest in modifying the layout of posts on the forums. (One entry mentioned using “Templates.”).

I would also like to clarify what is meant by “Pro Theme content builder.” I assume that that is what is called Cornerstone in X-theme, and which is now built into Pro: the visual design and editing environment.

Thanks for you help.

Hello John,

Thanks for updating this thread.
I already responded you in detail in your own thread here:

And yes, Cornerstone is called Pro Editor in Pro theme.

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.