Unable to update Modern Events Calendar

Hi.
I just purchased a license for www.husby-oppunda.se and are installing some plugins that came with the theme. When I installed Modern Events Calendar I received a notification saying that there were an update. But when running the update I get the error message: Ett fel uppstod vid uppdatering av Modern Events Calendar: Uppdateringspaketet ej tillgängligt.
The package is not available.

What do I do?

Tomas

Hi Tomas,

Please try to revoke your theme’s validation and validate it again and try to update the plugin.

Hope this helps.

Hi. I tried that but it didn’t work. I get the same error message

Hi Tomas,

Please check compatible versions here:

If X and Pro is updated, and you have revoke the license already, this might happen if you are updating to MEC version that not is yet compatible with X/Pro. Please note that we’re the one who’ll provide updates for the bundled plugins. You might be updating directly from the plugin author in which you don’t have the license. If you wish to bypass our update and get their updates, then you’ll have to buy a license from them. If this is not the case, please share credentials inside a secure note so we can double check your settings. Thank you.

Hi There,

Upon checking your website you have the version 2.26 of MEC installed while the latest version tested with the theme is:

Modern Events Calendar: | Latest Supported Version: 2.1.0 | KB Article

We recommend you running the approved version to guarantee 100% compatibility.

You can check the latest versions of the bundled plugins available with the theme on :

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.