Unable to save changes in Cornerstone

Hello!

We recently copied and migrated an old WP site that had been built with X theme to a new hosting location. I bought a second x theme license and updated the copied site in the new hosting location with the new license but now when I make changes in Cornerstone and try to save, a pop up appears that says “Uh oh! Content not saved!”

I’m sending the address and login in a secure follow up message. can you let me know how to fix this?

Thank you,
Lauren

Hello @LaurenCK,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Is there any specific page on which you are getting the error message. I opened couple of pages in Cornerstone and on my end it’s working fine. Please see recorded screencast.

Thanks.

Hi Prasant!

Thank you for the speedy response!

It’s from the Home page:

Hi Lauren,

I have downloaded a copy of your homepage template on my test site and I was able to load content and save the changes.

Upon testing further, I see that your current memory limit is set to 256MiB. Could you please try increasing it by following our guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-increasing-php-memory-limit/16935).

Then try editing your homepage and make a change to see if the issue resolved.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

This worked! Thank you so much!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.