Unable to produce input for Yoast SEO plugin

Hello,

I have premium Yoast SEo plugin installed onmy site. However, this plugiin doesnt get data that build using Cornerstone.

Here is Yoast support feedback.

’Our plugin only analyzes the default WordPress content areas (title, url, visual content editor, etc.) When you add content through other plugin/theme content boxes, Yoast SEO Premium is unable to detect it by default. In the past, we tried to parse shortcodes and other content boxes with horrible results so we opted to provide plugin and theme developers with an API that they can use to pass their content to our page analysis. _

If you are using a plugin or theme that doesn’t send their content to our page analysis, please reach out the developer and ask them about adding the functionality to their code’

Will you be able to guide me through the resolution of this issue or suggest anything to allow that Cornerstone created text data to be read properly by Yoast SEO?

thank you

Hi Vitaly,

Thank you for writing in and sorry that you’re having this issue, there is on our issue tracker that a certain classic element is causing this kind of issue, do you have any classic element on your page?

Is this happening only to a specific page? Please try doing the quick fix suggested here. But save your page as a template first (as a backup).

Template Manager

Also, its worth doing a testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers.

Hi,

I checked that link. The last responder says:

When changing editor from Pro to standard Wordpress and back to Pro again Yoast is now able to read all text.

What does this imply in plain English. How can I try this?

Hi @VitaliKon,

I think it means this tabs, switching to text or visual tab instead of Pro tab. Though I’m not sure if it’s a recommended workaround as it’s not working on my test, you could try that.

Thanks!

Hi,

The Yoast is saying that you as a vendor need to implement an open door approach for content reading. Could you design full integration with Yoast plugin?

Hello @VitaliKon,

Thanks for updating the thread.

We have couple of feature request in our issue tracker. As of now I am not in the position to share ETA but rest assured our developers are at work. To keep track of latest updates, please keep an eye on changelog page.

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.