Unable to preview my website & edit in Cornerstone

The cornerstone logo just keeps pulsing.

Hi there,

Please make sure to check for the following first:

• We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
  • If the issue is still there, please make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

• If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If Cornerstone is still not working even after doing the steps above, please provide us with your admin details in Secure Note so that we can check your setup.

Thank you.

Hi @mypropertyoptions,

I’m not sure we could do that as we don’t have access to your site. Please provide your site’s URL, admin, and FTP login credentials in a secure note for further checking.

Thanks!

Hi Rad,
thanks for the reply. My site is [https://www.mypropertyoptions.com.au/]

I want to edit the page so that the top “CLICK HERE TO GET A FAST OFFER OR YOUR PROPERTY” button appears on the screen without needing to scroll down when someone lands on the page.

I’ve had alot of issues with Cornerstone since the major upgrade about 6 months ago. It is much less user friendly.

I appreciate your help.
Kind Regards,
Drew

Hi Drew,

It was your autoptimize plugin that was causing the issue.

I deactivated it and you can now use cornerstone to edit your pages.

If you want to use that plugin(autoptimize ), you need to exclude the Cornerstone plugin from the minification process of that plugin as all the assets of the Cornerstone are already minified and having them minify again will cause the problems such the one you experienced.

Thanks

Hi Paul,
Thanks for your help. I had a quick look and it seems I can now use cornerstone although the text “THERE MAY BE AN ALTERNATIVE” is not visible. I will try to resolve that over the next few days.
Thanks heaps for your help
Kind regards,
Drew

You’re welcome, Drew. If you can’t resolve that issue, please open a separate thread and give us the following:

1. Link to the problem page
  2. Screenshot of the problem
  3. WP Admin credentials

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.