Unable to menu logo and it has a border

I don’t recall having the border before today. I am also unable to find a place to add link info and it is not ‘hot’ to get visitors to the home page. What should I check or is there a fix? Thank you.

Hi There,

The post is little confusing here, Can you please help us to understand better what exactly you want to achieve.
Or you can send us a screenshot/mockup.

Hope to hear from you!

Thanks

It is confusing. My apologies. It was before coffee. I found a way to remove the border from the logo in the menu bar/header but it is not seeing your code to link to the homepage. I checked WordPress settings/ reading and this is the page I specified as the home page so it seems your backend is not seeing it. I would like to make the logo a link but don’t see an alternat way to do that.

Also, my footer is not responsive any longer. I went to look at other options and I don’t see this one as an option any longer. It used widgets and columns. Is there something I can do for it to be responsive. I have removed any paddings I found, etc or css that has to do with anything other than text items.

Both can be seen at https://www.sowinteraction.com/staging-wp/

Hey There,

Thank you for clarifications.

1.) The logo in the navigation is already link to your home url.

Even when you assign a custom page as your homepage. the home url in the Settings > General will always be the same link with your logo. Do you want to link it to another page? Please clarify.

2.) Please keep in mind that the footer columns will not collapse automatically. You will have to create two bars for your custom footer. One bar will be visible in desktops and the other bar will only be display in smaller screens. You can hide this bar by utilizing the “Hide During Breakpoints” option. For further information, please check this out:

Hope this helps.

@RueNel - It does help. I had assumed the menus would carry on as responsive. Now I can address that.

As to the logo it was not linking earlier so I am happy it is working now! Thank you for your time and attention. Best regards -

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.