Unable to access admin panel after migration

Hello,

I have finished a domain migration of my installation.

Current domain is displaying the website fine.

The only trouble is that I can’t access into the admin panel.

It says:

Sorry, you do not have permission to access this page.

Passwords are ok. I am able to login. Maybe some security permissions rules?

I remember I made a configuration in the theme options for secure admin logins or something similar…

Thanks for your help.

Private note

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! You need to properly migrate your site in-order to function it properly. Please refer to our migration guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-content-builder-migration/126/1).

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

1 Like

Yes, I did the steps and the migration is fine, the website is working fine, but I can’t access the admin panel. Please read the secure note, I have updated it.

Deactivating the pro theme and trying from the default wordpress the behaviour is the same.

Hello There,

I have checked your plugins folder and there is only Ultimate member plugin that may restrict users to access the admin area. I even renamed the plugins folder to test for a conflict and still it does not help. It seems that the username itself has a very limited role. Do you have a cpanel or database access so that we can manually add another user with administrator role?

Please let us know how it goes.

1 Like

Yes that plugin was a test. It was disabled weeks ago before proceed with the migration.

Hi there,

How did you setup the secure admin theme options? There is no existing feature like that as of now.

This could be due to user capability issue and it’s corrupted, the admin has no full-capability. I suggest contacting your hosting provider or a webmaster as we as theme support has no capability over Wordpress core issues. I checked and there are no issues with your files so it must be related to database. You can also re-migrate it using All in one migration plugin to make sure the data are intact.

Thanks for understanding.

Ok I will restore the user and usermeta tables.

Thanks! But please try to remigrate it using the recommended plugin just to make sure everything is intact.

Hello team.

After restoring these tables:

• wp_options
  • wp_users
  • wp_usermeta

Now I can access the admin panel.

Thanks for your support.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.