Unable to Load the Demo Content twice

I Tried Agency Demo Import… Then I tried another… Both of them worked well …
I decided to go with Agency again but I’m unable to do so second time… I have gone through the forum, Clearing the Cache and all… No luck !! I’m running short of time and need to fix this ASAP…
I have a deadline to complete the website within 24 hrs… A bit disappointed with the purchase… Need help

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

What issues you’re getting with the import? Please check this https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-demo-content/56 and follow the Troubleshooting section.

If it still the same, then please provide your site’s URL and Admin login credentials on a secure note. You may also provide your FTP login credentials in case this is related to timeout.

Thanks!

Okay !! Seems its just the troubleshoot steps to follow… I followed the same and its Done !!

Thank you for you immediate support :slight_smile:

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately… Now the cornerstone is a biggest hassle for me… I’m really disappointed.

1. Neither it is helping me to get the page edited
  2. Nor I can create a multiplayer parallax effect
  3. I have invested more than 8 hrs of working just to figure out how to use all these and I’m lost in troubleshooting… I was looking for a simple theme… easy to use like plug and play

I’m sorry but I need a refund… I purchased this theme to develop the website within 72 hrs deadline and I’m still stuck to figure out the solutions… and to read forums… I need refund please… Else i have to check with envato support team…

Please understand and initiate my refund cancelling my license… I really don’t wanna leave a bad ratings on your page…

Looking forward for urgent support…

Hi there,

You may contact Themeforest/Envator for the refund as they handle that matter. And we can’t do that here.

I do understand where you’re coming from, but learning X/Pro and cornerstone may require more time. Though we may able to help you with the issues you’re getting with troubleshooting.

Thanks!

Hi Rad,
I’m a bit worried now !! Because envato team will contact you back for the same… I already raised a request there… And I quit building my website with X Theme now…
Looking forward for your kind consideration and support…

Hello There,

Themeforest is the one handling sales and refund.

You may request for a refund from the link below.
themeforest.net/refund_requests/new

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.