Unable to launch Headers in Pro

Hi, the Headers section of Pro will not launch for me. I’m able to access the other sections such as templates. But I can’t get to the header area to make changes.

This is my website: http://pixelperfect.wedding/

Please advise!

*UPDATE - I can’t seem to edit any of my pages now with Pro either. I fear I may have messed something up when I updated from X Pro to Pro. Please, please help!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Nothing is wrong with the site. You have installed Pro theme correctly. Your custom builder may not be working due to PHP memory limit exhaustion. ​We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

Hi, thanks for your reply. I added the code as suggested, but am still having the same issues. I cannot get to the header section. Also, when I click to edit a page, it takes me to a ‘Content’ page, but I can’t get any further. I’ve used X theme a lot, and haven’t seen this screen come up before. Screenshot of "Content’ page where I am getting stuck.

In that case, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hi there,

Thank you for providing the login information. I double checked the case and the detection of @RueNel was correct and you do not have enough PHP Memory to allocate on your server:

E_ERROR: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 230810 bytes)

I am sure that you already added the WordPress config which my colleague asked you to do, but it seems that the memory limit is also restricted from your hosting service provider side. Kindly read this article for more information:

You may need to contact your hosting service provider and ask them to increase the PHP memory limit themselves.

Thank you.

Okay, thank you for the information. I’ve been contemplating moving my website to another host. Sounds like this might be a good time to go ahead with this. Thanks.

You’re most welcome! And yes, you may need a host with less limitations. Any software would require some resources depending on how many features are running at the same time.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.