Unable to edit products

Hi there,

We are unable to edit Woo Products. The site is updated and Permissions are set correctly - or so we believe. Any guidance would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi there,

There are a lot of active plugins on your site. Kindly try the following:

• We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
  • If the issue is still there, please make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

• If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes.

Hi there,

We increased the PHP and deleted one Plugin that might have been the issue. WP Optimize.
Now the products are semi-editable. The Visual and Text both have white text on default in the editor so we can’t really see what’s going on. Screen shot below. Do you think this is still connected to a plugin conflict or does this usually signify something else?
Thanks!

Hi There @INcroatia

When testing your products, I see 500 internal server error.
Status code: 500

Could you please try enabling your WP_Debug mode and try editing a product to see if you’re getting any PHP errors. Please refer to the following guide on how to enable debug mode (https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG).

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hi there,
I am seeing these four issues (for the third, I will remove the plugin) but I’m not sure how to handle the others.

Stack trace:
#0 {main}
thrown in /var/www/scratchmommy.com/wp-content/themes/x/index.php on line 18
Sep 5 10:34:45 prous113.wsynth.net ool www: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function x_get_view() in /var/www/pronounceskincare.com/wp-content/themes/x/index.php:16
Stack trace:
#0 {main}
thrown in /var/www/pronounceskincare.com/wp-content/themes/x/index.php on line 16

Sep 5 11:39:17 prous113.wsynth.net ool www: PHP Fatal error: Declaration of CMB2_Type_Checkbox::render() must be compatible with CMB2_Type_Text::render($args = Array) in /var/www/pronounceskincare.com/wp-content/plugins/woo-product-image-gallery-options/includes/cmb2/includes/types/CMB2_Type_Checkbox.php on line 13

Sep 5 12:21:57 prous113.wsynth.net ool www: woocommerce_add_order_item_meta is deprecated since version 3.0.0! Use woocommerce_new_order_item instead.

Hi There @INcroatia

I suspect that you may have corrupted or missing files on your X theme, so that it will not function properly. Could you please try re-installing it and see if you’re getting those errors.

Download the latest version of X theme from your Envato account, then delete the current version of your X theme from Appearance -> Themes section (don’t worry about this step, as your current settings will be saved in the database). Finally re-install the latest version of X theme.

With regard to the last error, make sure that you’re using the latest X theme compatible WooCommerce version as mentioned in our version information here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195). You can download the exact version from the following link (https://wordpress.org/plugins/woocommerce/advanced/).

Hope that helps.

Thank you! That was it… or something during that process and a plugin cleanse.
Your help is always appreciated!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.