Unable to edit cornerstone after update

After updating Cornerstone to the latest version I am now unable to use this as it will not load and goes to the directory:

Index of /x

Parent Directory
wp-admin/
wp-content/
Apache Server at www.fireleaf.co.uk Port 80


My site is fully up to date.

Any ideas on how to fix please?

Hi there,

For some reason the x parent URL part did not work on your hosting service which is the main section to start work with the Cornerstone in the new version.

I went to X > Cornerstone and changed the path to builder and now the link works and shows the builder:

But there is now another problem which is that the Cornerstone reverts back to Skeleton mode for some reason.

That is not the case for new pages as I added a new test page and it worked ok:

http://www.fireleaf.co.uk/test/

Kindly double check the pages that you have to find why this is happening for them.

Thank you.