Unable to edit a page created by third party

I had a specific page on our site which was created by a third party, when opening it in cornerstone the page displays with two errors.

i am unable to edit the page at all. trying to view the page in wordpressʻ native editor show me nothing.

I went through each plugin and confirmed there is no conflicts causing this. Inspecting the page itself it appears it was built within cornerstone But i just cant figure out what is going on.

Hello @juryk,

Thanks for writing in!

I have logged in and checked your Weddings page. It is using a Chapel page template. It maybe a custom template that you have added or coming from a plugin.

Regretfully this page using the Chapel page template cannot be edited with Cornerstone. You can only edit pages using the default page template and the built-in page templates (excluding Layout - Portfolio) made available in the X theme. For more details about the different page templates in the theme, please check this out:

Hope this explains your issue briefly.

Thank you! Editing the template file itself worked wonderfully!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.