Unable to download expanded demo content for Education

Hi
I am running my site on wamp server locally and I am unable to download the Education expanded demo content…
I have increased memory limit to 512M and I have read almost all the threads on the forum for solution…
I have also checked my php.ini file and the allow_url_fopen is enabled as well…pls help!

Hey @rushdharod,

Thanks for writing in. Regretfully, we have no means to investigate local installs. Please setup an online dev site and check if the issue persists. If it does, please give us WP Admin and FTP access in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

Never mind. While fiddling around, I reset the customizer settings in the customizer manager and then again tried to import demo content and it worked this time…
Thanks anyways :slight_smile:

Glad that you have managed to fix the issue :slight_smile:

Can you still explain what could have been the issue ?

Hi there,

It could be due to cache, or there was a limited processing power (CPU) which is now freed up. Hence, it runs smoother this time. Demo import will overwrite anything in your customizer, it doesn’t matter if you reset it or not :slight_smile:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.