Unable to change icon colour

How do I change the icon colours on this page with cornerstone? http://142.93.38.239/about-5/
I have changed them on the inspector to green (103,98,42) but for some reason they are still blue. Help!

Hello @MillaGBC,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked the website you have shared and can see that the icon color is still blue. I have recorded a screencast that you can take a look to change icon color. In case color change is still not reflecting then try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If problem is still there, then please share website login details in a secure note for us to take a closer look.

Thanks.

Hi Prasant,
Thanks for your response. I have done the actions in the screencast and no change. How do I deactivate the plugins?

Hello @MillaGBC,

Thanks for updating the thread.

Upon opening the page in Cornerstone I see that you have added custom CSS to style elements that also includes changes in color. Please remove the code that you have added to change color. Here is a screencast:

Thanks.

That’s fantastic - all sorted, many thanks for your help!

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.