Unable to achieve sizing and spacing

Hi
i’ve been trying to get a layout where i have three equal sized columns something like what is shown in the picture but i am unable to do so.
what can be the possible problem?

1. image sizes (shouldn’t they automatically adjust?
  2. for eg if iam using the Promo shortcode even that goes out of size
  3. the padding etc

I am using the text editor not cornerstone

Thanks!
AJ

Hi There AJ,

Thanks for writing in! In your original post above, you’re referring to a picture but it seems that you have forgotten to upload here.

In the meantime, we have a knowledge base article on how to achieve equal height columns which you can read from the following link (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/code-snippet-make-all-columns-equal-height/272).

Image sizes should adjust automatically, but it will be resized proportionally. So you need to use similar size images for all of your columns (Eg: 600px width 400px height).

If you’re still having issues, please provide us with a screenshot of your issue along with the URL of your example page to assist you accordingly.

Thanks!

ah so sorry please check now

Hi There,

I recommend you to use the CSS solution instead, the equal-height should be added to your section:

@media (min-width: 768px) {
 .equal-height .x-container {
    display: flex;
 }   
}

The JavaScript sometimes doesn’t work.

Could you please provide us with the page URL you’re working as well?

I couldn’t find it.

Many thanks.

Hi
I added this in the CSS but nothing changed

Hi There,

Where’s that section you’re working on? I went through your website but still couldn’t find.

Many thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.