Unable to access header or footer to edit in Pro Dashboard

I have a similar issue to some others I have seen: I can Launch and access other areas of Pro but not headers or footers. If I look at the dev page there is a 500 error. Here is what I have tried based on other posts I read here
Turn off all plugins and turn them on one at a time
Shut down my computer and restarted
Gone onto the server (GoDaddy) file manager and checked permissions
Checked the error log of same (it was empty)
It was fine. And then it was not. The last thing I did before it went south was to edit an Email Form from Theme.co. Prior to that, I had edited a template for the converter.

I am at a loss. I will provide login info. Can you please have a look? Thank you very much for your help.

Hi there,

Thank you for the detailed information. I accessed your website and while trying to check the header builder I see the Error 500. The Cornerstone endpoint has an option to enable the debug mode, I used that and added the proper CUrl to my terminal to see what was the reponse.

And the response was this:

Not enough space to allocate memory is a typical error for the low PHP Memory Limit. That is why I installed the WP-Server info plugin and went to Dashboard > WP-Serveinfo page and checked the PHP Memory Limit which is 256MB:

In most case scenarios 256 is enough, but for your case and the combination of the plugins that you use it seems to be low. Please Increase PHP Memory Limit to 512MB. For more information:

Thank you.

1 Like

@christopher.amirian - thank you very much. Hopefully, with GoDaddy it is not an issue and I can put that in place. Best, Georgia

You are Most welcome!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.