Unable to access Cornerstone & Theme Options

Hi there, I just installed X Theme and the App demo on https://www.gearlift.io/landing/

But when I try to open Theme Options or simply edit a page in Cornerstone, I’m bounced back to the home page.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Ben

Hello @Web_Services,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please try following solutions:

1. Please make sure you are using latest version of WordPress. As of today the latest version of WordPress is 4.9.8.
  2. Please make sure you are using the latest version of X Theme 6.3.6 and Cornerstone 3.3.6.
  3. Please reset the permalinks from Settings > Permalinks and click Save changes.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  5. Post update, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, Comet Cache, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.