Uh Oh! Content Fails to Save

I have been advised in another thread that this is error 500.

I have followed all advice, deactivated plugins etc, and still the problem persists.

I have talked to Godaddy at length to try to obtain correct FTP details so that you can assist me. I cannot add you as an extra FTP user, as this is a managed Wordpress account, and so you have to go in using my details.

I shall attach them in a secure note. They have worked for me using Filezilla, so I hope they will work for you

With Thanks

Elen

ps all of these problems seem to have followed changing my main domain name, and problems with activating the license that followe this (now fixed), and now the saving problem. Just mentioning in case this helps!

Hi Elen,

Thanks for writing in!

Most probably your issue should be related to the domain name change. You need to properly migrate your site to the new domain, otherwise you will experience similar issues, if you still have references to your old domain name in your database. Please refer to our migration guide here (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-content-builder-migration/126) migrate your site properly.

If you’re still having issues, your hosting control panel access also to check your database. Also please include your WordPress credentials as well here.

Thanks!

I am really not confident doing this ~ my technological skills are very limited ~ please, I have tried following all your suggestions on my own for the last couple of weeks to deal with this problem, and I would really appreciate someone looking at my site

I shall send you WP Admin details

With Thanks

Elen

Hello @Elvengrove,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

Is there any specific page that’s having issues while saving? I tried editing few pages and after making some sample edits, changes are getting saved without any issues. Please see screencast in secure note.

Thanks.

Thankyou!

It is the home page that is still not working

Hello @Elvengrove,

There is a 500 Internal Server Error when accessing cornerstone-endpoint only in the home page.
Please contact your host to check why cornerstone-endpoint is blocked. Usually, that is whitelisted from Mod Security setting.

Please let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.