Ubermenu Tabs w/ Segments in Flyout Menu on Mobile Not Working

https://bullseyesurplus.com/products/categories/handguns/

I have a layered ubermenu with segments inside tabs. I’ve placed that menu into a flyout navigation for my mobile view. The segments do not render, they simply display:

Hi Justin,

Thanks for reaching out.

That part in screenshot isn’t part of Ubermenu, would you mind providing your admin login credentials in a secure note?

I like to check and test it directly in the header builder, it should animate similar to my installation.

Thanks!

You need to use devtools and change the screen to a mobile view.

Hello Justin,

I have logged in and checked your site. You are referring to the Off Canvas menu element which you have added in your custom header. It is not working because there is a JS error on the page. It seems that FacetWP plugin is causing the issue. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Please let us know how it goes.

I have turned off the bulk of the plugins, especially everything FacetWP. I cannot turn off everything because that would render the site nearly non-functional. The menu issue persists.

Hi Justin,

If it’s the case then I encourage setting up a staging version of your site. So we could make sure all are inactive so we could investigate it further. Please check some details here about the staging https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/slider-revolution-error-message/48874

Thanks!

I have turned off ALL third party plugins with the exception of Big Commerce (cannot turn this off without major destruction to the site). I cannot create a staging site at this time. Please let me know what the JS error is or if it is resolved.

Hello Justin,

The JS error is already gone. I have revisited your original post. Please keep in mind that UberMenu element and the off canvas menu elements is two separate and independent menus. Please make sure that the in the off canvas menu, you are using the same menu with the UberMenu. If you could give us access to the site, that would really help us in checking your menu settings in your custom header.

@RueNel

I posted the credentials earlier in this thread and verified that they are functional.

Please let me know if you’re having trouble logging in.

Hello Justin,

It turns out that you are using segmented Ubermenu which will not work and will not display in the off canvas menu element. That is because the main menu is an UberMenu shortcode. The Off Canvas menu renders the menu differently. It is displaying the correct menu without the ubermenu menu segment.

To resolve your issue, please duplicate your menu and then instead of using segmented menu, please add actual sub menu items instead.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.