Ubermenu on footer, hover background color

Hello,

In a site I am currently putting together, I have a footer menu built through Ubermenu 3. It’s current behavior is:

On mouseover (::hover) text color shows as light blue, background shows as a white block.

Checking in my CSS I can find the text color line but there seems no line indicating a white background color connected to the behavior (on mouseover show white background) and I would like to override this to not show the white at all.

I have combed through my settings in ubermenu and through my dev tools to find the css command but simply cannot find it.

How can I remove the mouseover white background from each of my menu items on my vertical menu in my footer?

TIA

Hey TIA,

Please give us the URL of your site so we could inspect what’s causing the white background in UberMenu. Also give us WordPress Admin access in a Secure Note so we could check your settings maybe you have missed something.

Thanks.

Added secure note with site details, thanks!

Hi there,

There is a default CSS in the theme that is adding the white background image on hover.

Please add this code in the Global CSS:

.widget ul.ubermenu-nav li:hover {
    background-color: transparent;
}

You can find more info on how to check for CSS selectors here.
Then information about writing your custom CSS here.

Hope this helps.

Worked Like a Charm! Thanks!

We are glad we were able to help, you are welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.