UberMenu not working on mobile

Hello Support, I use UberMenu and its been amazing - It is working on a desktop but now it no longer works on a mobile - I have not changed anything! I have 3 X websites with the same settings - the only one that has this issue is https://vfxtutored.com - I have a child theme - and my theme is the latest version.

Hi there,

It seems to be a setup problem of some kind in the UberMenu as I checked the browser console and there is no Javascript error. Kindly double check your settings and make sure you have done things correctly.

Also, I suggest that you test the cases below to make sure there is no conflict:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list regarding the UberMenu here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

Thank you.

Thank you for your reply. I have checked my PHP and its above version 7 - I have tested the plugins and they dont make any difference. The plugins are not new - its been working for a long time - this is a new error! Also I am now getting the (The preview HTML did not include a closing ; tag. It may fail to load or work properly.) error and I can no longer use cornerstone! And I have lost the footer of the website and cant seem to get it back. So now I have 3 major errors within the X Theme. I have 3 other X Theme websites and have cross checked the UberMenu settings and they are exactly the same - it should all be working but for some strange reason its all gone bad. Do you have any ideas for me?

Thank you,
Christian

I have just seen that half of my website is missing! loads of sections and images are missing - I have no buy buttons anymore! My customers cant buy anything or view anything - I am shocked! I am in real trouble now. I really need urgent help - Even when I view a preview of my page from the dasboard - it shows it without the wp menu - so I have to page backwards to return to WP - also some pages act differently to other pages - its a mess.

Hope you can help me!

Thank you

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! I have logged in using the given credentials. It is not working for us. Could you please double check so that we can check your site settings?

Do you have any custom php code added in your functions.php file? It seems that a hook function is added and it messed up the whole wp_footer section of the page which I guess that the cause of this issue. Please disable your code and see the difference.

Please let us know how it goes.

I did notice that a while ago a page crashed and corrupted - i had to delete parts of it and build them again. Now the whole site has crashed! I leave it alone - it just runs - otherwise i would have noticed that i added something and then it crashed. Which makes this seem very starnge! I will delete my footer and seeif it helps - thank you so much for helping - i really appreciate your great support and imagine you must be very busy. Talk soon

WOW - I just went into my Theme Footer (footer.php) and deleted what was inthere and then went into one of my working X Theme websites - copied what was in that footer.php and went back and pasted it into my broken site - updated - and now its all working like a dream!!! So it was corrupted code in the Theme Footer - that destroyed my site…

Thank You So Much - great advice and awesome support

Glad it’s okay now and thanks for sharing! Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.