Ubermenu Not Working at All

I know this has been asked before, and I looked through the easy get started guide, but I cannot get my menu to work on our staging site. We’re testing before we go live…

http://lh2.4ca.myftpupload.com/

The menu is not appearing, even after I set up automatic integration and made sure the correct menu is selected in the Ubermenu settings.

When I view the menu in Sandbox, it’s there… But not when I view it on the actual page…

Any ideas?

Thank you!

Hey Frank,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I see you’re using Pro headers. In Pro you can use the Content Area element in the Pro Header builder and add the Uber Menu shortcode to it to be able to have the menu:

That will bypass the navigation inline code of the header and will show only the Uber Menu functionality.

Hope this helps!.

OK great! That worked…

How do I make it full width instead of dropping elements to another row?

Hello Frank,

Please set the Menu Bar Alignment settings to Fullwidth.

Hope this helps.

I already have that setting selected… however, my screen appears differently.

Do I have UberMenu setup the right way?

Hello Frank,

You will also need to make sure that your bar and the container is fullwidth as well.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

Hmm… still not working (see below)

Hi there,

Is there a chance that you can provide us with the admin details of your site in a Secure Note so that we can check your current setup?:

Thank you.

OK - just added a secure note to my last post

Hi there,

Would you mind double checking the login details. I have tried but the details don’t seem to work.

Thank you.

Glad to hear that, cheers!

No! It’s not fixed, the LOGIN credentials are fixed… I still need help!

It’s not fixed - the login is working now, but I’m still having the same problem. Can you help please>?

Hi Frank,

I see, sorry about that. Still, the login credentials are wrong and I can’t login.

For the meantime, please try this self flex setup

Thanks!

Login credentials should work perfectly, see secure note on this message

Hi again,

Thank you for the credentials, i was able to login successfully. I went ahead and set the width of your top level menu items to Automatic in Uber Menu settings > Layout Settings > Column Width and this seems to have fixed the issue (see screenshots)

Please clear your browser’s cache and check the site again. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.