Ubermenu and Pro integration

I have installed and activated ubermenu, I’ve tweaked some settings in ubermenu but I am still seeing the pro menu exactly how it was before installing ubermenu.

I’ve tried to follow this guide: https://sevenspark.com/docs/ubermenu-3/theme-integration/x

However I cannot locate this file x/framework/views/global/_nav-primary.php

I have looked in both the x and pro theme files (see screenshots below of both x and pro files)

I am currently trialing this on our staging website which I’ll provide the details for in a secure note.

Thank you

Hey @hannahlincoln,

You should not need to edit anything in the theme files through the child theme because the UberMenu implementation should be automatic.

You just have to check the following settings:

Check that you have selected the Primary Menu.

Then in the Menu settings in WP Admin > Appearance > Menus, check that you have assigned a menu as the Primary Menu:

Then in the Header Builder, check that you have selected the Primary Menu:

Hope this helps.

Thank you that really helped, I’m starting to get the hang of it now!

My next question if you don’t mind, how do I get my headline and button in line with the nav menu above?
I’ve tried to look through the bar and container settings but I can’t work out how to do it without using padding (but then mobile gets ruined)

Here is a picture to demonstrate what I mean

Thank you

Hey @hannahlincoln,

Your navigation bar has Content Max Length set to 1400px, i went ahead and did the same for your bar below the navigation bar (see screenshot)

Now both of your bars are aligned. Please clear your browser’s cache and check now.

Cheers!

Thank you so much :slight_smile: Is it possible to make the top bar (bar 1) sticky so it follows the user down the page? (but not the big header bit) I tried the sticky bar settings but the bar moves down however the elements separate from it and the bar doesn’t stay at the top of the page as it follows you down, it moves into the middle.

Does that make sense?

Thank you for all your help :slight_smile:

Hi @hannahlincolnm,

I will appreciate if you open up separate threads for the additional questions. That will help us to serve you better and other customers to find the solutions if they have the same problem as yours.

If you want to have the Bar as Sticky mode, try to make that Bar the top bar of the header and remove the Absolute positioning from the other bars, that will cause the other bars to sit after the sticky bar. If you turn on the absolute option, you will have the bars go behind the sticky one.

I suggest that you check our Header Builder video to get a grasp of the tips and tricks of the case (I know it is a long video but worths the overall knowledge that it gives)

If you need to follow up, please kindly open up a new thread and share with us your website URL/User/Pass via a Secure Note.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.