Uber menu submenu disappearing on mobile

Hi there, my uber menu works fine on mobile, but after about .5 seconds the submenu items disappear. Can you hlp me fix this please

Thank you, attached screenshot

another screenshot

Hi @Stigan,

It seems to be a setup problem of some kind in the UberMenu as I checked the browser console and there is no Javascript error. Kindly double check your settings and make sure you have done things correctly:

Also, I suggest that you test the cases below to make sure there is no conflict:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list regarding the UberMenu here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

Thank you.

Hi there, I’ve found that issue only shows on Safari but is fine on Google Chrome. I’ve gone thru all settings and cannot find any solutions. Please help

Hi Adwin,

Quite weird, it’s happening on iPad with multi-window safari, but not happening on iPhone X or 6 safari. May I know what iOS version you’re using? I may need to update mine to that version.

Thanks!

I am on an iphone XR safari

Hi Adwin,

Please provide the iOS version as requested. Please check this https://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=16223

Thanks!

iOS version 12.2

Hi Adwin,

I’m able to reproduce that in that version, but I still have to update my tool to troubleshoot it. It still downloading and I’ll let you know once I got more information about the issue.

Thanks!

Thank you, looking forward to getting this figured out :slight_smile:

Hi Adwin,

At last, able to download the latest X code. Please add this code to Theme Options > CSS

.ubermenu .ubermenu-target-with-image {
overflow: unset !important;
}

The cause was the image and it appears to be a browser glitch, but somehow that CSS fix it on my end.

Cheers!

This worked perfect, thank you!

You’re welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.