Uber Menu seems to reset itself

Hi there

so I have the UberMenu running on two different setups. Both of them «loose» their custom settings from time to time and appear in the top right corner of the masthead. Once I re-save the settings or even just open them in the customizer they pop back into the correct position and the font size changes etc.

Since I’ve got this on two sites I figured it might be a common problem. Is it?

Hey There,

Did you have the caching plugins installed on your website?

If yes, please try disabling all the cache plugins then try again.

Also test a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

sorry, forgot to mention – I tried all the basic methods. reinstalled the plugins and the template even. I don’t use caching plugins at all.

Hi there,

It’s not common and may happen if you update your plugin and there is some kind of cache. But as you said, there is no cache. Would you mind providing some specific procedures on how we can reproduce this issue?

Thanks!

As it has happened again this morning, you can check it on https://dev.gottseidank.ch/ (construction PW ist: waldluft) – As you can see the menu sticks to the top and the font is wrong.

I’ll post you the login credentials below. You will most likely be able to re-save the ubermenu and it will jump back to its supposed styling.

Hi there,

I see that you are using an old version of our theme. Would you please kindly update the theme to version 5.2.5.

The other point is that you use an old version of the Uber Menu. Please kindly update Uber Menu to the latest version of going to Plugins menu and click on update link.

Please make sure that you DO HAVE A COMPLETE BACKUP of your website before doing any update as a general rule of thumb.

See if the steps above fixes the issue you are experiencing.

Thank you.

I will do this tomorrow and eventually get back to you. Thanks.

Sure, please let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.