Uber Menu Java script Problem

Hi i’m facing issuees with Uber Menu. I cannot work on the mune page at all. The blue box at the bottom corner of the page never disappears (See screenshot).

I tried to figure out the issue. If I were to deactivate the ModernEvents plugin, the issue gets resolved. But I need both the plugins.

When I inspect the console on chrome, i get about 18 errors. A sample of them can be seen in the screenshot

Please help.

Hey @abbykoshy,

It looks like the issue is with ModernEvents plugin. It would be best you disable it while you are working with UberMenu.
Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Christian,

So to imply by your reply, ubermenu and modern events are two incompatible plugins?
As anybody else faced this issue?

Hello there,

Sorry for the confusion. I suggest you activate Modern Events Calendar plugin and clear your style cache from your theme’s Settings > System.

If you still receive errors, can you share to us your Wordpress URL/User/Pass in a secure note so we can take a closer look?

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.