Typography after install a demo

Hi!, I have change demo content to my site through X-Theme.
After I have activated http://demo.theme.co/integrity-7/, Typography in my site is different and many features are cleared from the demo install.
Please, could you help me how I have to do to see my site as your http://demo.theme.co/integrity-7/, only to change differents pictures or texts?’
Regards,

J.Candela

Hello Javier,

Thanks for posting in! After installing the demo, did you make any changes to the typograhy settings? It seems that your installation is using inherit which is different from the demo. Simply go to X > Theme Options > Typography and make sure to assign “Bangers” for the headings and “Life Savers” for the body and content.

If this does not help, please provide us access to your site in a secure note when you reply back. To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Cheers.

Hi RueNel,
Thanks for your answer.
Yes!, after re-installing I didn’t change anything in Typography. I had made changes before, when I tried to customize spa demo, but some options didn’t like me.
Now, after I have swiched off several buttons inside Typography, I become to see my site as your integrity-7 demo…
But, I still can’t see the pictures and text as in your demo…, that is there?? or are there other options changes for make one demo install over another previous?? And then…, what I would have to do?
Thanks!!
J.Candela

Hello Javier,

The typography settings for the Standard Demos do not use the Font Manager.

Try going to X > Theme Options > Typography then disable the Font Manager.

If you are still getting an issue, please provide us with the admin details of your site in a Secure Note so that we can check it:

Hi Jade!

Yes, I have disable “Font Manger”.
I send you admin access.
Thanks in advance for your help.

J.C.

Hi Javier,

I have tried to login using your credentials, but your information seems to be invalid as I’m getting the following error.
ERROR: Nombre de usuario no válido.

Could you please confirm with the correct information, so that we can check your issue further.

Thanks!

Hi all staff,
I’m sorry, I didn’t write in user “@gmail.com
Thanks for your time

Regards,
J.C.

Hi There,

All the imported demo content are using the placeholder images.

You need to replace them with your images.

I could also see the style of text and heading look the same as our demo. Can you confirm?

Thank you.

Yes!, I find the button to enable-disable text heading.
I understand you, but when I install others demo I can see demo in my dashboard as I can see in your url demo.
Thanks!
have a nice day!!!

Hello Javier,

There are two kinds of demo contents which are the Standard and the Expanded Demo. If you import a Standard Demo, it will import mainly the homepage with some filler contents and images that you can change with your own content. The rest of the pages should be built by you using Cornerstone. If you import an Expanded Demo, you will get all the pages and contents that are shown in the demo pages.

Hope this explains it.

Cheers!

Thanks Jade!
I understand your explain, even your offer as company, but I think that it is not enough the explanation when a customer buy your theme.
When I read your Theme I understood that “expanded Demo” are several kinds of business with all pages and contents about that, and otherwise, “standard demo” are several kinds of design which you (me) can use for a concrete purpose.
It is only an opinion.
Thanks for your time!
J.C.

Hi again!!
I don’t find in “Elements” a “contact formular”.
Could you show me where is that element?
Regards,
J.C.

Hi Javier,

You need to install contact form 7 first for the element to show up.

Thanks

Hi Paul!
That’s ok!
Thanks

We are delighted to assist you with this, we kindly ask to create a new thread if you have another question as this one is getting longer and mixed up.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.