Typekit shows wrong font

Hi,

did all right…? Typekit shows a wrong font. How ca i solve this?

cy.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around! This could be the cache issue, clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins if you have any. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. If this doesn’t work then check the following guide https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/extension-typekit/88 and see if you’ve missed any step.

Let us know how this goes!

Hi, thanks for answering. Install the plugin or not? In another thread, it says it’s not necessary. Anyway, both ist not working. Even with emptied cache…

Cy.

Hi There,

Is it the Cooper Black Std font that you want to use OR you want to use another font, but it shows Cooper black ?

Upon testing, I see there seems to be an issue related to Cooper Black Std font not populating into Typography section.

Let us know.
Thanks!

Yes, thanks. Exactly my problem…Cooper Black Std is not shown, cannot use it…

Thanks,
#cy.

Hi There,

I can confirm there is an issue and I will add this to our issue tracker, so that our developers can check it further.

Thanks!

(…) I solved ist, thank you…

cy.

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.