Typekit Not loading in font manager in Pro

I updated from original X to pro. I or tried the following

1.) registered pro have the latest version
2.) disabled all plugins to see if it was a problem
3.) have typekit installed and the custom fonts loaded
4.) Have website registered on typekit console.

I have followed all instructions and it still only shows google and system fonts in the customizer. It wont load the typekit fonts. I have also disabled and reenabled the plugin and theme to see if maybe it was some sort of refresh or cache.

Any ideas?

Hi there,

I wonder if you followed the steps mentioned in the articles below:

https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/managers-fonts/101

Also please go to X > Launch > Options > Typography and disable the Font Manager. Save the settings and then enable it again and save.

Finally, ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.

Thank you.

Yes i can get it going for the customizer… but it doesnt show in the pro typography menu

Hi There,

In that case, would you mind providing us with login credentials to take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks!

just added

Hi There,

Upon checking, I see that the font is set correctly. Please refer to the secure note.

Thanks!

Yes it is on this… but if you take off font manager and use the list it doesn’t show up… I didn’t know if it was a bug or it was done intentionally. I got it to work but wanted to give you guys a heads up.

Hey Chris,

I’m not currently sure if this is a bug or intentional but Typekit now could only be integrated using the Font Manager.

By the way, I see in your previous screenshot that you’re using the Typekit extension. Please uninstall that and integrate Typekit in Pro > Launch > Templates > Fonts. Click the T icon located in the lower left corner of the interface.

Thanks.

1 Like

Perfect… will do thank you

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.