Typekit not found or Refreshing

Hi Guys,

I’m trying to install a Typekit, but I keep getting the error message “Your kit was not found… etc.”

I have installed the plug-in and I have a Typekit ID (Attached Image).

Is this a bug that you know of?

Many thanks,

Steve

Hi Steve,

Now you can activate your Typekit fonts through Font Manager under Pro -> Theme Options -> Settings -> Fonts. You can locate the Settings icon on the bottom left hand corner of the menu.

Then you can access those fonts through the Font Manager (Pro -> Theme Options -> Settings -> Fonts).

Once you set the font and font weights.

You can access them within your Pro builder elements.

Hope that’s clear.

If it still doesn’t work, would you mind providing us with your website URL as well? I checked under your license page but counldn’t find the correct one.

Thanks.

Hi Thai,

I have tried all those solutions, I get the message not found, or it just refreshes endlessly…

You have the access details.

Many thanks for your help, its appreciated.

Steve

Hi @SomethingWonderful,

Your Typekit ID is invalid, I recommend contacting them to see what’s going on. I tried the Typekit ID provided in the screenshot and it works, fonts are listed from your site.

Thanks!

Hi Rad,

I’m a bit confused when you say you tried the ID I provided and it worked? Do you mean your screenshot?

Steve

Hi Steve,

Sorry for the confusion, I meant from screenshot provided by That, and it works. The fonts are listed using that ID, hence your TypeKit ID is invalid.

Thanks!

As a first time TypeKit user it was my bad… sad-face

Sorry chaps!

It seems although I had purchased and synced the font I hadn’t published it.

Reply from Adobe below, might help others…

_Your web font kit hasn’t been published for the first time yet, so the files haven’t been created on the Typekit font network. _

To publish your kit:
1. go to https://typekit.com/account/kits
2. open the kit editor
3. click the Publish button in the bottom right

_Once you’ve published the kit, the embed code will start working within a minute or two. _

You’ll need to republish the kit any time you make a change to it, such as adding or removing a font, so that the updates are available to your website.

No worries, Steve.

Glad to hear it’s sorted.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.