Typekit fonts not working

Hello Apex team. I’ve been looking all over to see why my Typekit fonts aren’t loading. I’ve done all the trouble shooting possible, including cleaning up the CSS and Typecheck and nothing. Please advice.

Thanks

Hi @thismakesmehappy,

Thanks for writing in.

In this case, we need to check your setup closer.

Don’t forget to set it a secure note.

For the meantime, you can check the link below for the complete setup of typekit fonts.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Of course, after I send the help request, I find the problem.

Thanks.

Hi there,

Please provide your admin and FTP login credentials in a secure note. I need to see your setup first, and maybe it’s related to another issue where its CSS is overridden by theme’s CSS.

Thanks

I found the problem. No need for additional help. Thank you.

Sure, glad it’s okay now :slight_smile:

Could you share what it was? I’m still struggling with this and none of the posted solutions work for me. Thanks in advance!

Hi There,

In that case, please open a new thread, then share your site URL and credentials on a secure note. Also share the steps/solution you have tried already.

I was using the long font name (font-family: “Phoreus Cherokee”; ) rather than the short one (font-family: phoreus-cherokee; ). The former was working with my local dev environment, but I guess when you take it live you have to use the proper font names.

Thanks for sharing. The browser will look into system fonts to see if it’s available then if not, it will download the font files specified through CSS. With its actual name, it probably matched to your system’s font (OS) and that one doesn’t even need @font-face.

Thanks!