Typekit and Headline Element not working

I don’t know how many times I have set and reset Typekit through X, I can assign the fonts; I’ve enabled the font manager through Options > Typography - and the font I’ve selected through Typekit is not showing on the site and yes, I’ve flushed the cache numerous times. I’ve had this issue on the last two sites I’ve built for clients and have given up in frustration reverting back to a Google font. It shouldn’t be this hard to set a Typekit font and have it show on the site.

Out of frustration, I left it and moved on to setting up a page, except the headline element is not working. I’ve set it to 4em and bright pink, and it shows as 19px and black. I’ve added a sub headline and set it to 2em and bright pink and it doesn’t show at all.

Any assistance in sorting out this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! I certainly understand your frustrations here. Is it possible to setup a test site with this issue and provide us with the login credentials in a secure note. In that way, we can test this issue without touching the live site.

You should be able to setup a copy of your live site using the following guide (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-content-builder-migration/126/1).

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.