Two simple requests

Guys -

Two really easy common sense requests that I really hope you can implement. The first I’ve been asking for at least 2 years, and there’ no excuse as to why this isn’t done yet…

1. When a site has custom css, color the little CSS button text on the left sidebar gold (or blue, whatever you prefer). When a page has page-level CSS, color the little CSS button a color when on that page. If an element has custom CSS, color the CSS link a color. Very important from a design standpoint to know when custom CSS is applied. No clue why you guys continue to ignore this. You finally added save-button coloration when changes need to be saved…great idea. Now please extend to CSS!

2. When in Templates, if I click Headers, then click Design Cloud, the selection moves back to ALL. Can’t you keep it on what I had it on before (Headers)?

Not hard right? But extremely helpful. Please fasttrack this.

Hello @co50,

Thanks for writing in!

I have taken your inputs and added into the issue tracker. In our next release cycle we are going to focus heavily on implementing the features customers have shared. You can read more in this post by @kyle:

To keep track on latest announcements, I would encourage you check news column on right hand side of the forum. Along with that I would also suggest you to keep your self abreast with changelog:

https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.