Two columns side by side

Hi
I want two columns together so I can have two images sit side by side but can’t seem to get Cornerstone to do it. All it’s doing is one underneath the other. What am I doing wrong?
Thank you

Hello @Savings4SavvyMums,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Clicking on the layout column should reflect the changes. Please do the following:

1. Please make sure that you are running PHP 7.0 or greater.
  2. Make sure you are running latest compatible version of the plugins. https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195
  3. Test for plugin conflict. You can deactivate all the plugins and see if it resolves the problem and then reactivate one at a time to narrow down.
  4. Contact your host to increase your allocated memory or do it yourself by adding this code in your wp-config.php
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

If it does not help, please share website URL, admin and FTP details in a secure note for us to take closer look.

Thanks.

Hi there,

I have logged in and did some testing and these seems to be some Javascript errors that is causing the issue in Cornerstone. Have you tried checking for plugin conflict yet? In some cases, a third party plugin conflicts with Cornerstone which stops it from working correctly. Kindly double check and make sure to test for plugin conflict.

Let us know how it goes.

I’ve turned all my plugins off and it still doesn’t work. I’m happy for you to test that if you don’t believe me but I’ve tried twice now.

Hi There,

I have turned off Autoptimize and it seems to work fine.

Please take a look.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.