Trying to make category pages look same, failing miserably

Ok, so you would think because I did this for one page, I should be able to easily mimic this to another. Unfortunately this not the case:pensive: So I would like my 2 category pages “build muscle” and “weight loss” to look like my “blog posts” page. The main issue with at least my “build muscle” page is the image is displayed way too large. I feel like on the “weight Loss” page, i just need to lose the background image and it should be all good. But I digress. Here are the examples

Obviously the bottom one is the blog post page (what I want the rest of them to look like)

Any help on this would be appreciated. Heres a link to my website

Hi Brian,

Thank you for writing in, that is the Masonry style layout, you can also make your Archive pages like that. Please navigate to Theme Options > Blog and look for the Style option under the archive.

Theme Options - Blog Options

Hope that helps,
Cheers!

im sorry, but this did not help. Pages still look the same

Hi There,

Did you follow my instruction above? I don’t see the class x-masonry-layout applied to your archive page (https://thinkhealthyfitness.com/category/build-muscle/)

This one https://thinkhealthyfitness.com/weight-loss/ is a standard page, you can edit that manually in Cornerstone or make that as a category (like the build-muscle), Posts > Categories > Add New Category

I see that you have W3 Total Cache, make sure you clear that after you made the changes.

Thanks,

ok, it got me half way there. It was the cache that needed to be cleared. Now I am just trying to get rid of what I circled in the images below. Basically want I the SAME exact look as my blog page from above. thank you

Hi There,

Please add this to Theme Options > CSS

.archive.category .x-header-landmark,
.archive.category .x-iso-container-posts.cols-3 .entry-wrap {
	display: none;
}

Make sure you also add the missing closing bracket } in there, or else that would not work.

You can find the proper CSS code selector using the Chrome browser Developer Toolbar
For the CSS code itself, I suggest that you get started with this tutorial

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.