Trying to get some help for my husband's X theme site

Because he has been unable to sign into Apex.

I have been trying to help him clean up his site http://www.bluephoenixwellness.com/ and saw that his theme was never validated. We tried to validate with his purchase code but it says it is already connected to a site, We checked his other site also on X thinking they got confused - that one is also not validated! BUT- We can only locate ONE purchase code. So even thought he thinks he purchased 2 copies- who knows! We just want to get this one site validated - then try and figure out the other. But he cannot log in to “revoke” this license - so that he can properly apply it to this site.

The person who set up his site made a huge mess of things and I am trying to at least help him get the basics straightened out before we hand it off to some one who knows what they are doing!

Thanks so for any help you can provide

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Would you mind providing the purchase code you’re trying to validate it? But I’m not sure how we should continue as it seems you’re expecting multiple licenses. Maybe you may able get some details sent through email upon purchase? Or please provide the apex usernames where the purchase code validates.

Please provide them with a secure note, although I can’t promise a solution due to lack of information about the purchase.

Thanks!

See above I placed it in the only place I saw for secure reply, thanks for your help.

Hey There,

I’ve revoked the license for you and you can now register it or add it to an existing account.

Thank You I will give it a go - Can you recommend how my Husband can retrieve his apex sign in info- he is lost here!- Wait Never Mind! It looks like he never registered! I will set it up for him…

Thanks Much

Thank you. So please follow up the case by adding a new thread with his username and the specific problem explained in details. If needed also provide the login information in a secure note there.

Thank you.

Due to complete mess up of very initial site set up - I had to clone the servers. The license is with old server. Do I need to revoke and re-assign? or will deleting old server do the trick?

Hi there,

You can remove or re-assign your purchase key on your license page and validate it again. There is no need to delete the other site, just as long as you re-assign your purchase key here in your Apex’s license page.

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.