Trying to get rid of spacing at the bottom of sections

Hello,

I want to get rid of the spacing at the bottom of a couple sections on my website. All the padding is set to 0 and I’ve tried custom CSS as well. Specifically:

.home #x-section-2 .x-text p {
margin: 0;
}

I’m running X Theme version 4.1.0

Here are the screen shots, I’m trying to remove the spacing under the phones.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
Seems you are using a very more ole version of the theme. It’s recommended using always the latest version of the theme for any kind of compatible issue.
Please check the update guide.

Regarding your issue. If you are using Image element for the phones. please add the class “man” to the image element.

If you have added the image via text element, please send us the URL so that we can have a look.

Thanks

Thank you for your help. I have added the class man. It has almost fixed the gap at the top of the page, and it has fixed the gap at the bottom, but now my bottom image is no longer centered. Here is the URL: https://www.danlawinc.com/smart-connect/

Also, a second issue I have come up with is my app buttons will not target="_blank".

Hi There @Danlaw_1984

Try adding the following CSS rule into your X -> Theme Options -> CSS area.

.page-id-8337 #x-section-6 .x-column .x-img {
    margin-left: auto !important;
    margin-right: auto !important;
}

On the second issue, you have added the target="_blank" to your image. You need to add it to your link <a href="#link" target="_blank">

Hope that helps.

Hello there, The CSS worked for me! Thank you, the target blank issue was all me, I accidentally put it in the image tag and not the link tag! DOH!

Thanks for your help!

Glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.