Trying to delete lost Headline?

I’m trying to delete the headline in mobile view that reads “Laser Tag Like Never Before” which is below the Purchase tickets button. It is lost and I can’t find where to delete it, and shows up on the website? How do I find it and delete it without losing the essential grid? Thanks!

Hi Justin,

Perhaps the headline is only visible on mobile through the Hide During Breakpoint option that is available with the elements.

To confirm that, please edit the page in Cornerstone and switch the device view to a mobile view and you should be able to see the headline and delete it.

Hope this helps.

Thanks but I cant seem to find it and delete it.

Hi Justin,

I have just checked the site that is attached to your account and the text that you have mentioned is a text element that is hidden on large to extra large screens.

So if you open the page in Cornerstone and switch the view to screens smaller than the large screen then the text should be visible and you can click on it and delete the element.

Please follow the instruction I have given in my previous response.

If you need a more details steps, please follow these:

If you are still not able to get it sorted, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

I minimized the screen and it appeared! I never knew screen size was a factor.
Thank you so much Jade

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.