Troubleshooting Excessive Processes with X Theme

Hello,

Over the last day or so, my website has been repeatedly exceeding the maximum number of processes allowed by the hosting server, thereby causing endless 500 errors. I’m trying to troubleshoot the error code, and would appreciate Themeco assistance.

The error, which repeats every few minutes according to the domain’s error log, states:

[16-Jul-2017 16:23:16 America/Chicago] PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTP_RAW_POST_DATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set ‘always_populate_raw_post_data’ to ‘-1’ in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0
[16-Jul-2017 21:23:51 UTC] The woocommerce_get_page_id function is deprecated since version 3.0. Replace with wc_get_page_id.

I notice that there is a reference to WooCommerce version 3.0, which to my understanding is currently supported by the X Theme as suggested here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195

I’d appreciate a nudge in the correct direction, or even confirmation that this is not an issue with the theme.

Please and thank you.

Hey there,

Those messages has nothing to do with performance and only the woocommerce_get_page_id function is used in X. I’ll forward that to our developers.

Thanks.