Trouble with triggering Convert Plus with a button

I’m unable to get the Convert Plus pop-up to trigger from a Button element. I followed the instructions on this link:

and assigned a class to the button, etc, but when you click the button it just bounces to the top of the page.

Any ideas?

Hi There @PJ1

Thanks for writing in! Did you publish your Convertplus Modal before testing? Also make sure that you have added # for your button link.

If you’re still having issues, remove any custom JavaScript and CSS rules that you have added to your site and test your issue further.

Further, you need to disable your 3rd party plugins except Cornerstone and ConvertPlus plugin and see if you’re encountering a plugin conflict. If the issue is resolved, then you can activate your plugins one by one to see which plugin causing the issue.

If you’re using a child theme, disable it temporarily to see whether your child theme customizations causing the issue.

In case if you cannot isolate the issue, provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note with your example page URL that you have setup the modal popup, to investigate it further.

Thanks!

The solution for me turned out to be inside the Pop Up setting. Go to Settings. Select Target Pages and turn on Enable For Complete Site. Then it worked.

Hey @PJ1,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.