Trouble with switch to pro. "A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading."

I am getting this message “A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.” when I am trying to edit a page. I just transfer my site from X to Pro. I can provide my login info if need thank you.

Hey there,

Please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195 for the latest versions.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

Thanks.

Checked everything on the list still no luck. My site is not up either. Just a blank white page, no error messages or wordpress tool bar or anything. Any ideas?

Hey,

Can you enable the WP_DEBUG to check any warning or fatal errors in the white page? You can check this page to learn how to enable it: https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG

ok, define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, true ); now. What do I do now?

If you don’t see any fatal PHP errors show up, please add login credentials in a secure note and we can take a closer look.

No php errors, I also upped the max php memory limit but that didn’t seem to work. Here is the login info

You have an issue with your SSL setup.

Please fix it first then give us FTP access if you still can’t use Cornerstone.

Thanks.

I think it’s fixed but not 100% sure. just login from jtbdesignco.com/wp-admin

Hi there,

The main reason is that your site is completely blank, and the preview is always derived from the front.

I switched to twenty-fifteen theme and deactivated all plugins, your site’s front is still blank. There are no error logs dated today so I can’t really tell why it’s blank but it could be to your Wordpress installation which may be corrupted. Please try re-installing your Wordpress.

Thanks.

I got it to work! Found the corrupted files and got rid of them. Thanks

Glad that you managed to fix the problem :slight_smile: