Trouble Aligning Header Buttons to Right

I’m trying to align my upper header buttons to the right hand side but have only gotten the look I want with adding a gap that is then not responsive. I need this placement but responsive…

I currently have the gap in there to show the end product I would like. Here’s my site: http://gator4301.temp.domains/~remotely/?page_id=154

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hi,

I currently can’t access your site to check.

Please note that you can add multiple gaps with different size and hide according to screen width.

That way you can have large gaps in desktop and small gaps in mobil.

Hope that helps

When I use the breakpoints, they don’t kick in on a normal laptop size.

Attached is a screen shot of the buttons without the gap as I don’t think this option will work. Any other ideas with how to left align these buttons?

Hi There,

Thanks for the screenshot!

It’s very difficult to suggest you the solution without checking the structure of your sections.
Can you please help us with your site details. so that e can check.
You can always post the details in a secure note.

Thanks

Just added the secure note above with login! Thanks

Hi @Chadwick,

You mean aligning the button along with the logo? If yes, you should make the flex layout the same. Make the content length to 74% the same as the header bar where the logo is, the button’s header bar content length is currently set to 60% which is smaller.

Or would you mind providing more information about the use of the gap?

Thanks!

Instead of aligning it to the logo on the left, I would like to align it to the nav bar on the right.

Hi @Chadwick,

I see, you can do that by changing the Flex horizontal layout to end.

It’s just beside the Dimension section from my previous screenshot.

Cheers!

Thank you!!!

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.