Tried everything - can't transfer my X license

I don’t know what else to do – please can you help?
I’ve followed many tutorials and threads here with no luck

Hello @tyrapirbhai,

Thanks for writing in!

I have replied on the post that was created earlier regarding the same ticket. Please follow the solution shared in the same:

Thanks.

I already tried that, I added it, removed it, tried it with the unlocked code and locked code, all the different ways. It still says:
Your code is valid but looks like it has already been used on another site. You can revoke and re-assign within your Themeco account.
Please help me get it looked at – I literally tried everything, including trying to create a new apex account with the license when it was unlocked, nothing is working for me. Are you able to reset it on your end? Or help me get it validated in my backend of Wordpress?
I really appreciate your help

Hello @tyrapirbhai,

Thanks for updating the thead.

I checked the purchase code you shared and upon checking I see the purchase code is associated with two different accounts. I am sharing the details in secure note. Do you own other account? Please confirm the same so we can do the needful.

For now I have assigned the same URL in staging too. Please try to validate the website again and see how it goes.

Thanks.

Hi there, no I don’t own the account starting with e
I owned tyrafox.com
I tried validating again with no luck

Hello @tyrapirbhai,

Please provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Sending a secure note now.
Thanks for your help.

It works! Thank you so much for your help!

Hey @tyrapirbhai,

No problem. It’s good to know that your theme has been validated already.
You can now receive updates and install the bundled plugins in X > Validation > Extensions section.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.