Tried everything but fonts just will not load on Cornerstone

I am at my wits end. I have wasted so much time trying to get my fonts to load on Cornerstone.
I have disabled/re-enabled fonts manager after adding a single font. I get a message saying my Lato font (different weights) have loaded but text on the page does not change.
I highlight the text to edit it and it clicks off before I can do anything useful. So I try again and again. Eventually I manage something.
There seems to be no option for altering text styles on the page. Is this only a backend function and if so why? How on earth am I supposed to see that my changes are having an effect?
The support forums and others keep showing screenshots of Cornerstone menus that don’t look like mine. Even in WP, there is no ‘hover over the X Theme on the dashboard and click on Launch’ - there is no Launch! Fonts manager is not in my Templates section, just a lot of pointless ‘Starter’ templates. Pointless because it is so unintuitive. However I found it in my Typography section.
I invested in Cornerstone because I was led to believe it is easy to use for a non-coder like myself. But it just isn’t.
I’ve put my content on the page and can’t believe how much time I have spent reading through How To’s when all I want to do is add ONE font.
Am I using the right version of Cornerstone? I reinstalled it from the website just a few days ago. What am I doing wrong? It is going to take me YEARS to launch my little website at this rate.
Sorry for the rant but I am sooooooo frustrated. I am using Chrome. Mac. WP. Ethos. It’s all allegedly up to date.
Please help. Thanks. Confused.

PS Please don’t direct me back to Knowledge Base or anything like that because it just isn’t working for me. To recap, the fonts have allegedly loaded but are making no difference to the text. Am I to understand that the only way you can customise text is to learn/add code? Is this realistically the only way to do it?

Hey There,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how you can post a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Hi @Lozziella,

I don’t see your private info, perhaps it’s already deleted. But would you mind providing your username as well? I tried guessing the username but not working.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.