Transferring pages/templates from expired domain

So I find myself in a sticky situation and desperately need some help.

I created a site for my client about a year ago. They left the project and the domain expired. Now, they are reopening the service under a different domain.

In order to save days worth of work, I need to figure out how to transfer the pages from the old expired domain to the new website.

I know Wordpress pages are found in the mySQL database, but I keep getting errors trying to copy the data from the table.

Would there be a way to access my saved X Theme templates from the expired site, or perhaps transfer the entire site to a different temporary domain?

Looking for a viable and time effective option here.

Thanks!

Hey @BStanley77,

What you will need is WordPress site migration and we have a guide for that which you can read at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/cornerstone-content-builder-migration/126/1

Please just note that it’s only a guide. We actually could not help with migration issues. In case you encounter difficulty during migration, please consult with a third party developer.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.