Transfer the current header, footer, page theme design from local pro to dev pro

Hello, I just have one question. I have theme pro installed in my local and have headers,footer page design setup. Can i export that from local theme pro and import to dev themo pro…Appreciate quick response.

Thank you,
Sachin

Hey Sachin,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Absolutely, you can save the header and footer as a template. Then you can export the template from local setup and import on the live website. To help you get started I have recorded a screencast, please take a look. In the screencast I have tried to give you guided instructions by typing the necessary details. Please let us know your feedback. https://cloudup.com/cTvM3sW8fqt

You can learn more about template manager in following post.

Thanks.

Thanks Prashanth. Appreciate it. Is there any way that i can export page templates which i built using pro and its contents designed using x theme pro…

Hi Sachin,

If it is just content, then YES that is possible since Content Builder (PRO) and Cornerstone (X) are technically the same.

Template Manager

But if it involves header and footer, then NO, X does not have the header and footer builder so it cannot import it.

If you do the content importing, make sure everything is up to date. Because there might be a feature that is available in one version but not on the other.

You can check what are the latest versions from here.

Cheers!

Thanks that works

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.