Transfer Pro License to Someone Without Apex Account

I want to transfer a Po license to a client that does not have an Apex account yet. I unlocked the license on my side and tried to setup their account but it gives me that the license is already used on another account. How am I able to create a new Apex user without a license key yet?

Hi there,

Have you used the same purchase key to sign up yourself? If that is the case you can not register another user with the same purchase key unless we change your account.

Would you please kindly get back to us and confirm our assumption?

No, the same purchase key was not used to signup another account. I accidentally bought it on another account while I was logged in and wanted to transfer it over to another account. Below is the message I received when I try to create the new user Apex account:

“This purchase code has already been registered. You may have an additional account. If you are unable to locate it, contact us with your purchase code and we can take a look for you.”

I see, would you please kindly get back to us with the purchase code using the Secure Note? We will inform the management to follow up.

Here is the purchase code that I want to transfer:

Hi Stacey,

Matt from the leadership team here.

What I can do is manually create the new user account so that the license can be transferred. If you add the full name and email address of the person who needs the account, in a secure note, I’ll get this taken care of for you. I’ll then send an email to that person with login credentials.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.